Get Updates on Demo session,Syllabus and timings by filling up this form
DevOps Training In Pune
Devops Training In Pune A portmanteau of “Development” and “Operations,” DevOps is a set of effective principles which promises a number of technical and business benefits, making it one of the most significant training programmes. As such, DevOps consists of CAMS, the acronym that stands for Culture, Automation, Measurement, and Sharing. DevOps has emerged as an innovative solution that integrates Software Development and IT Operations in a synchronised way. The DevOps training course at ETLhive focuses on the above said features of DevOps and also throws light on other allied issues such as the conflict between Dev and Ops and the proven solutions. Further, the training course in DevOps at ETLhive also discusses about how DevOps functions to provide software delivery and simultaneous delivery of other features, how to resolve problems specific to DevOps, and how Dev and Ops function together to bring about other technical and business benefits.
The course is ideal for all those individuals who aspire to become DevOps Engineers, Software Developers and Architects. Knowledge of DevOps will be beneficial to Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Consultants, and Internal and External Suppliers, who deal in designing and improvement processes.
There are no technical prerequisites for DevOps. However, basic understanding of Linux and Networking will be beneficial.
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- An Insight into DevOps Roles
- The Different Perspectives of Dev and Ops
- Conflictual State in DevOps and its Solution
- What is DevOps Transition?
- Various Cultural Impediments
- Infrastructure Layouts
- Infrastructure Challenges
- Understanding Scalability
- Understanding Availability
- Defining Networking Concepts
Infrastructure Configuration and Optimization
- Web Servers
- DNS Server and its Installation
- Configuration of DNS
- DNS Tuning
- Other Web Servers: Apache and Ngnix
- Similarities and Differences between Apache and Ngnix
- How to Configure Apache and Ngnix?
- How to carry out Load Balancing?
- Load Balancing and HA Proxy
- Automated Installations and Deployments
- Installing Linux Servers
- PXE boot and Kick Start Method
- How to Configure SVN and GIT?
- Installation of Jenkins
- Puppet Installation and Configurations
- What are Tuning Concepts?
- Understanding Disk Schedulers
- Network Tuning Partners
- Security for Infrastructure
- Operating System and Security
- Security at Network Level
Integration and Configuration Management
- Agile Software Development Process and DevOps
- Integrating Source Control in DevOps
- How is Automation applied to DevOps?
- Automation with Ansible
- Understanding Ansible: Installation and Communication Framework
- Ansible Playbooks and Patterns
- Ansible Inventory and Dynamic Inventory
- Automation with Chef
- Understanding Basics of Chef
- What are Chef Cookbooks?
- Chef Development Kit and Tools
Testing, Management, and Deployment
- Continuous Integration
- Key Concepts of Continuous Integration
- Benefits and Tools of Continuous Integration
- Practices of Implementing Continuous Integration
- The Process of Continuous Testing
- The Process of Continuous Deployment
- Key Concepts of Release Management
- Benefits and Tools of Release Management
- The Process of Configuration Management
Monitoring and Learning in DevOps
- Understanding Logging Tools
- What is System Auditing?
- Tomcat Server
- Openssl and Openssh
- Defining rsync for Backups
- Commands: Disk and Mount Commands
|Sr.No.||Type||Demo Session||New batches||Location|
|1||Weekend||16-June-2018 1PM||17-MAY-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|2||Weekend||23-June-2018 12PM||24-June-2018||Nal Stop|
|4||Weekend||30-June-2018 2.30PM||1-July-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|5||Weekend||30June-2018 3PM||1-July-2018||Nal Stop|
One Stop Solution!
Ability to attend missed sessions
"What our customers say"
DevOps Training in Pune
ETLhive is acclaimed the best training institute that provides the most effective DevOps Training in Pune. DevOps is gradually gaining popularity because of its ability to produce technical and business benefits to large number of business houses. DevOps training course at ETLhive is a full-fledged course that explains all the major concepts related to DevOps and about how such concepts are used in the industry. This course is designed specifically for individuals who wish to establish a strong and steady career as DevOps Engineers, Software Developers, and Architects. Even the individuals engaged in designing and improvement processes can opt for DevOps Training Course. Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Consultants, Internal and External Suppliers can derive lots of benefits after this training. These benefits can be in terms of income, salaries, and job opportunities.
The training sessions at ETLhive are strategically designed and divided into three phases: Pre-training, Training, and Post-training sessions. The pre-training sessions provide insight into the scope of technology while the post-training sessions prepare you for the interview rounds. In the post-training session, the trainers provide extensive question/answers on DevOps and also make you work on your resume and presentation skills. This elaborate session instills confidence in you and you will have hands-on expertise on the practical application of DevOps and its allied concepts. During the training sessions focus is always on delivering practical hands-on training on DevOps Infrastructure, Configuration, Optimization, Tuning Concepts, Testing, Management, Deployment, Monitoring and Learning in DevOps. Getting trained in DevOps will surely be the smartest move in your career. This training will bring along with it a number of opportunities that will help you develop a shining and promising career!