DevOps Classes In Pune
Get Online DevOps Classes from the best DevOps Training Institute of Pune. A portmanteau of “Development” and “Operations,” DevOps is a set of effective principles which promises a number of technical and business benefits, making it one of the most significant training programs. As such, DevOps consists of CAMS, the acronym that stands for Culture, Automation, Measurement, and Sharing. DevOps has emerged as an innovative solution that integrates Software Development and IT Operations in a synchronized way.
DevOps Classes Features
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Yes, we have multiple centers.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.
If you have any other query, do not hesitate to consult our counsellors. Feel free to call us at 1800-2000-991/8055020011, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
DevOps Training Syllabus
DevOps Training Institute In Pune
The DevOps Classes in Pune at ETLHIVE focuses on the above-said features of DevOps and also throws light on other allied issues such as the conflict between Dev and Ops and the proven solutions. Further, the training course in DevOps at ETLHIVE also discusses how DevOps functions to provide software delivery and simultaneous delivery of other features, how to resolve problems specific to DevOps, and how Dev and Ops function together to bring about other technical and business benefits.
The course is ideal for all those individuals who aspire to become DevOps Engineers, Software Developers and Architects. Knowledge of DevOps will be beneficial to Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Consultants, and Internal and External Suppliers, who deal in designing and improving processes.
Pre-requisites For DevOps Classes
There are no technical prerequisites for DevOps Training. However, a basic understanding of Linux and Networking will be beneficial.
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- An Insight into DevOps Roles
- The Different Perspectives of Dev and Ops
- Conflictual State in DevOps and its Solution
- What is DevOps Transition?
- Various Cultural Impediments
- Infrastructure Layouts
- Infrastructure Challenges
- Understanding Scalability
- Understanding Availability
- Defining Networking Concepts
- Discuss about SDLC methodologies and Release Management.
- Discuss Live Projects in details, gather the requirements.
- Create a deployment strategy, deployments, security and structure.
- Create instance on cloud step-by-step and discuss about Linux structure.
- hands on Linux command and understanding of Bash shell scripting.
- Discuss about network concepts, Linux installations on Host/Guest VMs.
- Create EC2 instance in AWS.
- Installation of web Application and Database server.
- Discuss in detail about SCM (GIT and SVN) and deep understanding of various source control filesystems like VCS, CVCS, DVCS.
- Explore GIT commands, Branch merge, resolve conflicts, Rebase, history and GIT logs.
- Deep understanding of Ant and Maven Build Tools.
- Generate a target WAR/JAR using MAVEN.
- Installation and setup of a database MySQL or Oracle, create database user, grant permissions etc.
- Deep understanding and installation of Apache Tomcat and Apache Web server.
- Manual Deployment vs Automated Deployments.
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins and Jenkins plugins.
- Introduction of Jenkins, Configure and discuss Jenkins Jobs.
- Learn Build steps, Post-Build Actions, Secure Jenkins, Notifications.
- Learn more about Advanced build jobs, Maintain Jenkins, Automated Unit and Integration in Jenkins.
- Discuss the challenges, any issues or live system scenarios
- Installation and configuration of Ansible.
- Discuss ansible, Ansible-playbooks, Ansible command line.
- Learn Ansible Lists, Dictionaries, Tasks, Groups, Variables and Modules.
- Learn more about Ansible Facts, Roles, Templates
- Ansible playbooks for Custom Scripts (Shell or Python).
- Identify the need and live scenarios and discuss in more details.
- Installation and configuration of Puppet.
- Discuss puppet, puppet language, puppet manifest.
- Learn about Puppet Manifest Syntax, Variables, Scope, Conditional Statements.
- Learn more about Resource Types, Classes, Modules and Nodes.
- Puppet Manifest for Custom Scripts (Shell or Python).
- Identify the need and live scenarios and discuss in more details
- Installation and configuration of Docker.
- Discuss in detail about Docker, Docker containers, Docker Images, Docker file.
- Create a Custom Docker Images, Run the Docker Containers, Debug Containers.
- Explore in advanced design a production container for build and release.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins Pipeline.
- Configuration Management Docker with Ansible.
- Continues Delivery Pipeline Docker with Jenkins.
- Online Test
- Resume Feedback
- Interview preparation