What is Big Data?
Big Data is a large volume of structured and unstructured data collected by various sources in various formats.
Big Data typically works on 4V’s that is :
Why use Big Data?
- Big Data Increases your storage capacity
- Big Data Increases your processing power
- Big Data makes data highly available
What are the Benefits of Big Data?
- It helps us solve new or old problems in a better way
- It isn’t just a process of storing a lot of data, but it’s the ability to take meaningful and better decisions at the right time for business growth.
- Present technology like Hadoop gives you the flexibility and scale of data to store your data before you think or going to process it.
- BigData has MapReduce, Hive, Impala technologies which enable you to run your queries without changing data structures.
- BigData uses huge quantities of digital information that can only be analyzed with the latest computing techniques to produce the reports
What is the Structure of Big Data?
- What are the Key Components of Big Data Stores?
- Data Models: Key Value, Graph, Document, Column-Family
- Hadoop Distributed File System
How is Big Data Different?
- Big Data is a pattern of intelligence which shows the exact real-time flow.
- Big Data allows companies to load, store and also query huge data sets which are on a large grid of servers. They also can execute advanced analytics in parallel.
- The need of Data scientist is more as compared to an Analyst
What are the Risks of using Big Data?
- Big data collects unrecognized data which comes from structured, unstructured data, it comes from a variety of sources in a variety of forms, the data mostly collected from online and offline sources. And all this data piling each day, each minute, each second. It is difficult for organizations to tackle such unorganized and soiled datasets effectively for which they need planned governance strategy.
- Storage and Retention of such a huge volume of data needs latest techniques. Hence, most of the organizations are shifting to cloud-based data storage solutions to store, access, archive such a huge data effectively.
- Migration to the cloud for big data organizations involves big costs initially for which organizations require careful budgeting and planning which is important in the initial phases.
- Since the Big Data is a new technology there is a lack of right talent or competent Analytics in the market.
- Big data comes with the biggest risk of data piracy. Hence data piracy measures are an important initiative and compliance when an organization choosing this over traditional techniques.
What is the Future of Big Data?
Instead of Softwares, businesses will buy algorithms because Algorithms will have customization which will help them to modify data as per requirements.
- Due to the usage of Big Data, the productivity of businesses will increase which will help organizations to stay on top as compared to competitors.
- When the data volume increases, there will also be an increase in the number of technologies and tools that will help companies perfect their analysis and save their time and cost.
Why use ETLHive for your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions?
We make Data meaningful for your Business…
- Our BigData Solutions are robust and reliable…
- We offer the most innovative industry-oriented solutions to meet your business requirements…
- We work with a wide variety of industries…
- We offer a wide variety of services for your business, right from Digital Marketing to Web Development to Consulting and Data Analytics.