VMware Training is designed to enhance your credibility and to validate your technical skills. Virtualization has become common technology in data centers. Each and every organizations are now moving towards virtualization because of the huge cost savings as well as the scalability that Virtualization offers. VMware certifications are globally recognized and have proven to be one of the leading certifications in the IT industry. This course covers all the points required to design, configure and manage a Virtual Data Center environment using VMware vSphere Virtualization Technology. In this course a student will get hands-on Virtual Data Center Infrastructure administration, as no Cloud is complete without virtualization today. Through VMware training in Pune you will be able excel in Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Cloud Management and Automation and Desktop and Mobility.
Ability to attend missed sessions
- Introduction to VMware
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Role of virtualization in Cloud
- Introduction to different types of Hypervisors
Software Define Data Center
- What is ESX and ESXi
- Installing, Configuring & Managing ESXi
- Installing vSphere
Introduction to Virtual Machines
- Introduce virtual machines, virtual machine hardware and virtual machine files.
- Create and work with virtual machines and templates
- Introduce the vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy and configure vCenter Server
- Use vSphere Web Client
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
Working with Hive
- Describe, create, and manage standard switches
- Configure virtual switch security and load-balancing policies
- Create, configure, and manage vSphere distributed
- switches, network connections and port groups
Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Introduce storage protocols and storage device types
- Discuss ESXi hosts using iSCSI and NFS storage
- Create and manage VMFS and NFS datastores
- Introduce VMware Virtual SAN™
- Introduce Virtual Volumes
Virtual Machine Management
- Use templates and cloning to deploy new virtual machines
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage
- vMotion migrations
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Create vApps
- Introduce the types of content libraries and how to
- deploy and use them
Resource Management and Monitoring
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Use various tools to monitor resource usage
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events
- Identify and troubleshoot virtual machine resource issues
- Introduce vRealize Operations Manager for data center
- monitoring and management
vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Explain the vSphere HA architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
- Use vSphere HA advanced parameters
- Introduce vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Enable vSphere Fault Tolerance on virtual machines
- Introduce vSphere Replication
- Use vSphere Data Protection to back up and restore
- Describe the functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster
- Work with affinity and anti-affinity rules
- Use vSphere HA and vSphere DRS together for business
vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
- Use vSphere Update Manager to manage ESXi patching
- Install vSphere Update Manager and the vSphere
- Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Use host profiles to manage host configuration compliance
- Scan and remediate hosts
no images were found
If you miss a lecture, you can attend another session in any other live batch. We have multiple batches running simultaneously.
Yes, we have multiple centers. We are located at Pimple Saudagar, Nal Stop, and Kharadi. You can reach us from every corner of the city.
Yes, we arrange demo sessions for all the courses at all the branches. After attending a demo session, you come to know about the advantages of undergoing training, and about the importance of hands-on tasks.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.