Ability to attend missed sessions
Introduction to MEAN
- SQL server introduction
- Normalisation forms
- Relational Database Design Principles
- Using the Database Diagrammer Tool
Working with SQL Server Management Studio
- Getting Started with SSMS
- Exploring the Object Explorer
- Working with the Query Editor
Working with Pig Latin - I
- Exporting the data from DB to txt/xlsx/csv files
- Importing the data to DB from txt/xlsx/csv files
Working with Pig Latin - II
- Understanding Transact-SQL
- Working with Table Column Data Type
- CREATE TABLE by Script & Using Object Explorer
- The SELECT Statement
- The WHERE Clause
- Using ORDER BY to Sort Data
- The GROUP
Working with Hive
- Inserting Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Enforcing Data Integrity
- Understanding Transaction Isolation
- Overview of Transact-SQL
- Using Built-In Functions
- Ranking Results
- Limiting Results using TOP
- Inner Joins with 2 or more tables
- LEFT, RIGHT, FULL Outer joins
- Working with String Functions
- Working with DateTime functions
- Using ROWNUMBER and RANK functions
- Using Aggregate Functions
- Changing Data Types using CAST and CONVERT
- Displaying alternate values using CASE
- Using Common Table Expressions
- Writing Recursive Queries using Common Table Expressions
Transactions and Error Handling
- Transaction Concepts
- Applications and Transactions
- Creating Explicit Transactions
- Using TRY/CATCH Error Handling
What Is a View?
- Creating Views
- Updating Data Using a View
- Using Computed Columns
- Indexed Views
- Partitioned Views
Creating Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Input/Ouput parameters and Return Values
- Creating Triggers
Creating User-Defined Functions
- User-Defined Function Overview
- Scalar Functions
- Inline Table-Valued Functions
- Multi-Statement Table-Valued Functions
- Using Functions, Views, and Stored Procedures
Indexing For Performance
- Introducing Indexes
- Creating Indexe
- Understanding Query Execution plans and SQL server profiler
SQL Server Data Management
- Using the bcp Command Line Utility
- Using SQL Server Import and Export Wizard
- Using Bulk Insert
no images were found
If you miss a lecture, you can attend another session in any other live batch. We have multiple batches running simultaneously.
Yes, we have multiple centers. We are located at Pimple Saudagar, Nal Stop, and Kharadi. You can reach us from every corner of the city.
Yes, we arrange demo sessions for all the courses at all the branches. After attending a demo session, you come to know about the advantages of undergoing training, and about the importance of hands-on tasks.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.