Get Updates on Demo session,Syllabus and timings by filling up this form
Software Testing Classes in Pune
With Technology advancing by leaps and bounds, Software Testing has emerged as one of the niche skills to survive in the IT sector. Evidently, Software Testing verifies and validates the quality of services or products under technical investigation, and its tools assist in finding and handling software bugs. The profile of a software tester too has gradually gained importance because of the significance of the structured investigation of the applications before their release. The course in Software Testing at ETLhive offers the best training that will help you master the fundamental concepts in software testing: the software testing processes, manual testing and automation testing, risk management and defect management. The course is all-inclusive and it throws light on all the essential aspects that a software tester encounters on daily basis. ETLhive imparts knowledge on varied concepts such as test projects, test cases and data, testing operations, defects, test report and release. Having acquired the concepts of Software Testing at ETLhive, you will gain a “sought-after” tag in the domain of Software Testing.
Basics of java (Classes, objects, polymorphism, inheritence and various java constructs). People with non JAVA background will get complete support for JAVA during this course.
-Freshers (BE/Btech, MCA, ME/MTech, BCA in any stream ), People from application development who want to switch their profile to testing.
Software Testing Life Cycle
- Understanding Testing
- History of Testing
- Scope of Testing
- Defining Defect
- Testing Principles
- Quality Assurance and Quality control
- Testing Constraints
- Software Testers and their roles
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC and STLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Spiral Model, V Model
- Verification: Walk Through, Inspections, Peer Reviews
- Validation:Unit, Integration, Functional, System, and Acceptance
- Independent Testing
- Understanding QA Process
- Levels of Testing
Manual Testing Techniques
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Levels of Testing
- What is Unit Testing?
- Understanding Integration Testing
- Defining System Testing
- An Insight into User Acceptance Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- What is Regression Testing?
- Usability Testing
- Understanding Smoke Testing
- Load Testing
- Defining Performance Testing
- What is Compatibility Testing?
- Security Testing
- Understanding Database Testing
- Volume Testing
- What is Stress Testing?
- Usability testing
- Defining Recovery Testing
- Availability Testing
- Internationalization Testing
- Localization Testing
- Specification-based Black-box Techniques
- An Insight into Equivalence Partitioning
- What is Boundary value analysis?
- Error guessing
- Decision Table Testing
- Equivalence Partitioning
- What is Ad hoc testing?
- Understanding Risk Based testing
- Experience-based techniques: Error Guessing and Exploratory Testing
- White-box techniques: Data coverage and Code coverage
Test Planning, Strategy, and Execution
- Test Strategy
- Test Planning
- Customizing Test Processes
- Test Management
- Configuration management and Risk management
- Test Cases Vs. Test Scenario
- Creating Test Cases and their application
- Traceability Matrix[TM]
- Build and Release
- Release Notes
- QA Checklist
- Entry and Exit criteria
- Executing Test Cases
- Defects: Discovery, Prevention, Priority, and other Logging Defects
Preparation for ISQTB
- The Certified Tester Foundation Level in Software Testing
- Learning Objectives/Cognitive Level of Knowledge
- The examination
- Level of Detail
- How is this Syllabus Organized?
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Software Systems context
- Causes of Software Defects
- Team Collaboration
- Client Interaction - Onshore/Offshore Model
- Introduction of Selenium WebDriver and initial configuration
- Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Selenium Code
- FireFox Profile
- Firepath and Firebug in Mozilla
- Webdriver Interface and WebElement Interface
- Creating And Running First Webdriver Script
- Running WebDriver In Google Chrome
- Configure JUnit With WebDriver
- Creating and running webdriver test with junit
- Using JUnit Annotations in webdriver
- @Before/@After VS @BeforeClass/@AfterClass Difference
- Ignoring JUnit Test from execution
- Junit Timeout And Expected Exception Test & Selenium WebDriver Test report Generation using JUnit - 3 Steps
- SQL Queries:Database Testing, Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control
Loadrunner and Software Testing
- Introduction to Loadrunner and its Architecture
- Introduction to Mercury Web Tours
- How to use Vuser, Controller, Analyser section of Loadrunner
- Introduction to Vuser in Loadrunner
- How to use Vuser in Loadrunner - Part I
- Tree & Script View in LoadRunner
- How to use Transactions in Loadrunner
- How to playback script in loadrunner
- Why do you need Correlation in Loadrunner?
- Learn different types of correlation techniques in Loadrunner
- Manual correlation in Loadrunner
- Automatic Correlation
- Parameterization in Loadrunner
- Checkpoints in LoadRunner
- Controller in Loadrunner
- Analyzer in Loadrunner
|Type||Demo Session||New Batch||Location|
|Weekend||3-Nov-2018 12 PM||4-Nov-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|Weekend||3-Nov-2018 1.00 PM||4-Nov-2018||Nal Stop|
|Weekend||3-Nov-2018 2.30 PM||4-Nov-2018||kharadi|
|Weekend||27-Oct-2018 12 PM||28-Oct-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|Weekend||27-Oct-2018 12 PM||28-Oct-2018||Nal Stop|
|Weekend||27-Oct-2018 12 PM||28-Oct-2018||Khardi|
One Stop Solution!
Ability to attend missed sessions
Q: What if I do not know Hardware and Operating Systems?
Ans: We will provide you complete support for Hardware and Operating Systems.
Q: What if I miss a lecture?
Ans: We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
Q: Do you have multiple centers?
Ans: Yes, we have multiple centers.
Q: Would you provide Job assistance?
Ans: your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Software Testing Classes in Pune
ETLhive offers the most effective Software Testing Classes in Pune and across the country. The software testing course is a perfect blend of manual testing techniques and automation testing programs. The course throws light on the fundamentals of Software Testing Life Cycle and Levels of Testing. It further elaborates upon various manual testing techniques that are till date considered as the must-know techniques for software testers. Not limited to manual testing, the software testing classes also take into consideration the growing popularity of automation testing. Therefore, it proceeds to discuss test planning, strategies, execution, and loadrunner, followed by preparation for ISQTB.
It is because of such features and comprehensive course content that the software testing course offered by ETLhive is considered as the best course in the city and countrywide. The institute undoubtedly provides the best software testing classes in Pune. It also makes arrangements for the post-training sessions that include resume and interview preparation rounds. These rounds are an integral part of the process since these sessions prepare the candidates to articulate the latest learnt software testing techniques in the interviews. The software testing program at ETLhive ends with a live project which is typically industry-oriented and based on the latest developments in the industry. Such a training course paves way for better placement opportunities and secure future. Get Skilled at ETLhive and take a step towards the best ever imagined career!