Get Updates on Demo session,Syllabus and timings by filling up this form
1 on 1 sessions
Free cloud access
24*7 call support
VM for practice.
Free cloud storage
RHCE & RHCSA
Linux Course Syllabus
Linux RHEL 7
- An Overview of Linux
- Architecture of Linux
- Installing Centos7 Operating System
- System Initialization
- GRUB and File Systems
- GUI and CLI
- What is Bash Shell?
- Commands to get started
- Boot Systems: Manual and Automated
- Package Management
- RPM Package Manager
- RPM Queries and Verification
- Debian Package Commands
- Repositories and Yum Commands
- What is Process Monitoring?
- Parent Processes
- Child Processes
- Starting and monitoring Processes
- Identifying memory intensive projects
System Services, Directories, and User Administration
- Configuring Services
- An Introduction to Directories
- System Documentation
- The Concept of Network Time Protocol
- Understanding SSH: Secure Shell
- Cron and Anacron
- User Administration
- How to add a New User Account?
- How to modify or delete User Accounts?
- How to Switch Accounts?
- Sudo Access and Network Users
- Authentication Configuration
- SUID and SGID
- Set of Permissions
- Understanding Access Control Lists (ACLs)
GNU and UNIX
- Studying Shells in the Environment
- Dots and the PATH
- Understanding Shell Commands
- Data Redirection: Tees, Pipes, Redirection
- Text Stream Management
- Text Filter Commands
- Text Search Commands
- The Stream Editor
- Filesystem FormatFile System
- Filesystem Integrity
- Disk Partitioning
- How to manage Partitions?
- Device Recognition
- CIFS and NFS Network File Systems
- Filesystems and their Types
- How to mount Filesystems?
- How to Unmount Filesystems?
- Swap Files and Partitions
- Mounting NFS Filesystems
- What is NFS Server and NFS Client?
- Understanding Automounter
- Kerberos and NFS Network Shares
- Quota System
- How to set Quota for Users?
- Reporting Quota Status
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Network Interfaces
- IPv4 Addresses and Configurations
- Dynamic and Static Configuration
- Local and Remote Resolvers
- DNS Connectivity
- DNS Queries
- Troubleshooting DNS Client Issues
Shell Scripting and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- What is Shell Scripting?
- An Overview of Shell Scripting
- What are Shell Variables?
- Environment Variables in the Shell
- Defining Loops
- Studying Arrays
- Kerberos Authentication
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Commands
- What is Virtualization?
- KVM Virtualization
- Installing Virtual Machine
- How to Configure Virtual Machine?
- Understanding Samba (SMB) Service
- Understanding Mail Service (SMTP)
- Linux Virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Environment Configuration
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
- Virtual Machine Templates
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
- Migrating a Virtual Machine
- Exploring High Availability
Administrative Tasks and System Services
- Local Authentication Files
- User and Group Management
- Regular/One-time User and Administrative Jobs
- Language and Localization
- Time Zones and Localization
- Local Time Management
- Time Server Management
- Understanding System Logs and Commands
- MTA: Mail Transfer Agents
- Mail Management: Commands and Files
Networking and Security
- Studying TCP/IP Ports
- IP Addressing
- Network Configuration Files
- Network Commands
- Status Commands
- Configuration Commands
- Troubleshooting Commands
- DNS Client Management
- Security Features
- Limits of Superuser
- Analyzing Resource Limits
- Password and Port Security
- Security: Service, TCP Wrappers, Super Server
- A Secure Shell Serve
- Authentication Agents and Passphrases
Essentials of Red Hat Clustering and Storage Management
- Cluster Technologies and Storage
- Setting up and Managing iSCSI
- UDEV: Creation and Manipulation of Rules
- Multipathing: SAN Devices, Fault-Tolerant Virtual Device
- Configuring GFS2 File Systems
- Configuring XFS
- Quorum Calculations
- Fencing Configuration
- LVM Commands and Clustered LVM
Red Hat System Administration (RH124)
- Setting up with GNOME Graphical Desktop
- How to Manage file with Nautilus?
- Manage Files from the Command Line
- Understanding Graphical Environment
- Configuring Local Services
- Managing Physical Storage
- Resolve problems with Red Hat support utilities
- Create, view, and edit text files from Command Output or in an Editor
- Manage Local Linux Users and Groups & Administer Local Password Policies
- Managing Local Volumes
- Monitoring System Resource
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Monitoring Network Services and System Daemons using system
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Locating and Interpreting Log Files for Troubleshooting
- Managing Software Packages from Red Hat and Yum Package Repositories
- Getting Started with Bash
- Textual Environment and Help
- Establishing Network Connectivity
- Securing Linux File Access
- Administering Remote Systems
- Configuring General Services
- Controlling the Boot Process
- Deploying File Sharing Services
- Securing Network Services
Red Hat System Administration (RH134)
- Accessing the Line Command
- Network Configuration
- Simple Partitions and File Systems
- Flexible Storage and LVM
- Network File Sharing Services
- How to Manage User Accounts?
- Network User Accounts with LDAP
- How to manage SELinux Security?
- Connecting to Network-defined Users and Groups
- Configuring Systems for Central Identity Management Services
- Logical Volume Management (LVM) Storage
- Networked Storage with Network File System (NFS)
- Networked Storage with SMB
- Network Communication with Firewall
- Configuring a Basic Fire Wall
- How to Install and Manage Software?
- How to Manage Installed Services?
- How to Analyze and Store Logs?
- How to Maintain Kernel?
- Understanding System Recovery Techniques
- Linux and the Classroom Environment
- How to increase User Security?
- Understanding Bash Scripting and Tools
- Defining GnuPG
- GnuPG and File Security
- Securing Network Traffic
- Centralized and Secure Storage
- SSL Web Services
- Cache DNS Server
- File Sharing using NFS
- File Sharing using CIFS
- File Sharing using FTP
- Troubleshoot and the Boot Process
Preparation for the RHCE Exam
- RHCE Exam Pattern
- Solving question Banks
- Working on new Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Writing Scripts for Use cases
- Mock Tests and Practice Sessions
|Type||Demo Session||New Batch||Location|
|Weekend||17-Nov-2018 4 PM||18-Nov-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|Weekend||17-Nov-2018 2 PM||18-Nov-2018||Nal Stop|
|Weekend||17-Nov-2018 1 PM||18-Nov-2018||Kharadi|
|Weekend||10-Nov-2018 2.30 PM||11-Nov-2018||Pimple Saudagar|
|Weekend||10-Nov-2018 4 PM||11-Nov-2018||Nal Stop|
|Weekend||10-Nov-2018 3.30 PM||11-Nov-2018||Kharadi|
We Deliver What We Promise
What our customers say
FAQs For Linux
We will provide you complete support for java and linux.
We have designed our syllabus in such a way that it fits the suitability for CloudEra certified developer certification.
We have multiple batches running simultaneously, so if u misses a lecture u can attend it in next lecture.
We have designed our syllabus in such a way that it fits the suitability for HortonWorks certified developer certification.
Your profile would be evaluated by experts, your resume would be rated and you would start getting calls after completion of your module.
Redhat Linux Training in Pune
ETLHIVE training institute provides the best Redhat Linux Training in Pune. Linux is a UNIX operating system provided for the personal computer users with a very low cost or free operating system comparing to other UNIX systems. Linux was initially developed as a free operating system. It can be installed on PCs, laptops, net books, mobile and tablet devices, video game consoles, servers, supercomputers and more. Unlike Windows and other proprietary systems, Linux is publicly open and extendible by contributors. Because it conforms to the Portable Operating System Interface standard user and programming interfaces, developers can write programs that can be ported to other operating systems. Linux is reputed in the field of very proficient and fast performing system. It is the software on a computer that permits applications and the computer operator to access the devices on the computer to carry out desired functions.
Linux is very popular in the area of marketing and its use in the business enterprise is growing. Its open source nature has increased the popularity of linux where the people can take it and use it easily. Perhaps linux’s greatest success in the consumer market lies in the mobile device market with android as its prominent OSes among Smartphone, tablets and recently wearable technology. The need for commercial quality software to work with business has increased in the market for the growth of profitable incomes. The requirement has risen in the sector like internet/networking, multimedia and graphics for Linux. Linux helps to create a very profitable market opening rooms for new intellectual knowledge. Itelligence offers wonderful opportunity to get trained with our efficient trainer who is well equipped with the knowledge of linux.Itelligence is one of the best training institutes for linux in Pune. Our institute is certified by the prominent company Red Hat in Pune. We enlarge our educating system with easy means by providing online Red Hat Linux training.