One Stop Solution!
Ability to attend missed sessions
- Primary function of a storage appliance
- SAN Foundation
- SAN Connectivity Method
- What is Fabric?
- What SAN does?
- SCSI vs. Fiber Channel
- Storage environments- SAN, NAS, DAS and CAS
- Fiber channel and its use
- Connectivity components in SAN
- Using a storage appliance console to access plus execute commpluss
- Storage appliance’s system configuration
- Storage appliance’s configuration files from an adminhost
- Setup aggregates plus volumes plus set volume specific options
- Physical interfaces used by a storage appliance
- Physical interface parameters on a storage appliance
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs plus VIFs)
- Storage appliance’s volumes to a host
- Upgrading Data ONTAP via NFS, CIFS or HTTP
- Joining a storage appliance into a Windows 2000 domain using CIFS
- Filers plus new file systems
- System files
- Disk Technology IDE-SATA-SATA2-SAS-FC-FLASH-SSD
- SCSI – TCP/IP – iSCSI- FCP- iFCP- FCIP – FCOE
- FC SAN
- IP Storage
- Storage Management
- Data Management
- Fiber connectors- LC / SC
- Discuss about initiator and Target in Storage Terminology
- Differentiate between WWNN & WWPN
- Set the Snapshot schedule on a storage appliance
- Restore a deleted file from the .snapshot directory
- Create the /etc/quotas file
- Restrict disk space using quotas
- Backup a volume using a storage appliance’s native dump commplus
- Backup a qtree using a storage appliance’s native dump commplus
- Restoring a volume
- Restoring a qtree
- NDMP services on a storage appliance
- Volume plus aggregate copy on a storage appliance
- The admin privilege commpluss
- statit commplus
- Storage Appliance’s optional settings
- FC Topologies- Direct connect, FC-AL and FC-SW
- Storage virtualization
- Brocade/Cisco SAN switch models
- Types of Fiber channel ports
- Brocade Zoning, zoning types
- Firmware downloads and configuration uploads
- Host HBA installation and configuration
no images were found
If you miss a lecture, you can attend another session in any other live batch. We have multiple batches running simultaneously.
Yes, we have multiple centers. We are located at Pimple Saudagar, Nal Stop, and Kharadi. You can reach us from every corner of the city.
Yes, we arrange demo sessions for all the courses at all the branches. After attending a demo session, you come to know about the advantages of undergoing training, and about the importance of hands-on tasks.
Our training professionals are highly qualified and have hands-on industry experience.
Yes, the courses available at the ETLhive are a perfect blend of theory and practice. We do arrange Live-Projects so that the trainees get an extensive knowledge about the real-time projects and the allied issues, and consequently develop the ability to tackle real-life scenarios.
Yes, we are into three kinds of training: Customer Training, Corporate Training, and Online Training. The training centers are well-equipped which makes online learning possible, enjoyable and effective. Online training is delivered through the use of Webinars, High Definition Videos, and Audio Capability Servers. We will help you attend the course remotely from your desktop or laptop, with the help of local access.
We make sure we are available for our customers. In case you have any doubts after you complete your course, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support system ensures assistance and we will try to clear all your doubts.
You may attend the next batch in case you are unable to attend the batch you enrolled in. The information about our future batches is always available on our website and on other social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
ETLhive is considered as the leading pioneer in customer, corporate, and online training. Our training professionals impart the best of training experiences with detailed theoretical knowledge and real-time projects, so much so that our students excel in their careers. We provide job assistance in terms of resume preparation and interview etiquettes.
The schedule for all the courses is different. You may check our website or our social media links for latest information. Nevertheless, our support staff will inform you about the schedule of your class via email, SMS, or call.
Yes, we provide various kinds of learning material which will help you master the course. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
Yes. We have a wide range of online study material. We provide PDFs, PPTs, Recorded Videos, Certification Related PDFs, and Best Practices. We also provide FAQs for Interviews and Sample Resumes.
You can pay through cash or net banking. We also accept cheques liable to be cleared 24 hours before the first lecture of the batch.
After you complete your course modules, you will have to work on projects. We will provide certificates after evaluating your projects, thereafter you will be considered as certified professionals.