About the course
The ITIL Certification in Pune at Etlhive prepares you for all the major ITIL Certification Exams across the globe. The training at Etlhive throws light at various concepts related to ITIL such as ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions; Outcomes; ITSM processes; Service Management best practices; purpose objectives and scope of service strategy; service operations; service transition, and service design. As a matter of fact, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) ensure effective management and delivery of IT services to the business sector. Therefore, there is a great demand of quality and operations managers who have excellent abilities in improving services and in delivering best business solutions. The ITIL Certification Course at Etlhive will enable you to inculcate all such qualities so that you tread the path of success in your own iconic way.
ITIL Certification Syllabus
- ITIL Foundation: An Overview
- Defining IT Service Management
- Generic Definitions
- Life Cycle of IT Service Management
- Basics of Service Management
- Technology and Architecture
- Competence and Training
- Service Management: Objectives and Principles
- Service Management: Best Practices
- Service Management: Practices and Challenges
- Practices: Public and Proprietary
- Service Management: Advantages
- Service Management: Stakeholders
- Customers: Internal and External
- Services: Internal and External
- Process and its Characteristics
- RACI Model
- Service Providers: Suppliers and Contracts
- Service Management Life Cycle: Definitions
- Service Management Life Cycle: Various Objectives
- Service Management Life Cycle: Integral Components
- Service Management Life Cycle: Interactions
- ITSM and Governance
- Defining Service Strategies
- Service Strategies and their Processes
- Service Strategies and their Objectives
- Various Types of Services
- Customer Services
- User Services
- Service Strategy Concepts
- Objectives of Service Strategy Concepts
- Service Utility, Warranty, Assets
- Value Creation and Service Portfolio
- Customer Perception of Value
- Business Outcomes and Service Packages
- Business Case: Uses and Structure
- What are the risks involved?
- Service Management: Technology and Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Service Management Tools
- Service Design
- Four Ps
- Five Aspects of Service Design
- Service Catalogue
- Demand Management
- PBA and UP
- Service Portfolio Management: An Overview
- Service Portfolio Management: Components
- Service Portfolio Management: Process
- Financial Management: An Overview
- Financial Management: Activities
- Financial Management: Benefits
- Business Relationship Management: An Overview
- Business Relationship Management: External and Internal
- Defining Service Transition Process
- Objectives of Service Transition Process
- Planning and Support
- Change Models
*ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
*IT Infrastructure Library is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
*The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Get Updates on Demo session,Syllabus and timings by filling up this form
ITIL is one of the “15 Top-Paying Certifications for 2016”! Earn more after ITIL Training & Certification
ITIL is one of the “15 Top-Paying Certifications for 2016” (Global Knowledge). It is true to its core since ITIL professionals are minting money with the help of their ITIL skill set and there is a valid reason behind it. ITIL Professionals are known to handle data and today data is the biggest resource of income. Since data coming through IT channels is increasing with each passing day, the requirement for ITIL professionals is on a rapid increase. This is one of the reasons why there is a need to go for ITIL Certification. ITIL Certified Professionals are sought-after by data-driven business companies and it is certain that these professionals have an expertise in streamlining data management that leads to enhanced efficiency, response time, and communication both within the company and with customers. Many renowned companies such as IT companies, Healthcare Companies, and those related to Higher Education are looking for ITIL Certified Professionals who can collect and analyze data for them and they are ready to pay huge sums of money to such professionals. This is undoubtedly the right time for an ITIL Certification Training.
ITIL is one of the “10 Certifications that bring[s] the Big Bucks,” with an Average Salary of $97,682 (Computer Dealer News). According to Indeed.com, ITIL Certified Professionals earn as much as $115,000 and their income increases manifold with a considerable amount of experience in the industry.
ITIL Certified Professionals are in demand in diverse sectors such as Information Technology, Healthcare, and Higher Education. ITIL Professionals are hired by almost all the MNCs across the globe.
There is a hierarchy of globally recognized certifications associated with ITIL and Service management. ITIL enthusiasts and Professionals take up these certifications from time to time to enhance their knowledge and skill set. The main certifications are:
- The ITIL Foundation: This certification provides basic understanding of ITIL principles and its implementation in the Industry. The certification throws light on the basics of ITIL Services Support and Service Delivery.
- The ITIL Intermediate: This Certification provides an elaborate discussion on Service Lifecycle and Service Capability.
- The ITIL Expert: The ITIL Expert Certification provides extensive knowledge on ITIL Scheme. The individual is expected to specialize in one or more niche skills to become an ITIL Expert.
- The ITIL Master: The ITIL Master Certification is designed for all those individuals who are into planning, management, and operations of IT Service management.
FAQs for ITIL
Yes, we provide training on ITIL Certifications and our training course is designed in such a way that it prepares you for the ITIL Foundation Certification. Once you clear this certification, you may proceed and try for other ITIL certifications too.
Yes, we provide a Certificate after you successfully complete your training at our institute. Post-completion of this certification you may appear for the globally recognized certifications such as The ITIL Foundation. Knowledge gained through certification from Etlhive will enable you to clear these certifications in one go.
|Demo of ITIL||Date & Timing|
|Pimple Saudagar||13-Apr-2019 10:30 AM|
|Nal Stop||13-Apr-2019 12:30 PM|
|Kharadi||13-Apr-2019 6:30 PM|
|Batches of ITIL||Date & Time||Price|
- February 28,2017 / Blog / 0 Comments
- November 28,2016 / Blog / 0 Comments
ITIL Certification in Pune
Enroll at Etlhive, the ITIL Certificationin Pune, for the most effective ITIL Certification Training. The ITIL Training Course at Etlhive is quite comprehensive and it includes elaborate lectures on ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions; Outcomes; ITSM processes; Service Management best practices; purpose objectives and scope of service strategy; service operations; service transition, and service design. The ITIL training provided at AllCertify is a combination of theory and practical sessions, wherein the primary focus rests on the Best Practices of ITIL, and on how ITIL is used in diverse sectors such as Information Technology, Healthcare, and Higher Education. Apart from this the lab sessions provide a complete hands-on training on various topics, followed by a Live Project and analysis of multiple use-cases.
The ITIL Certification training at Etlhive will pave way for better understanding of ITIL principles which will enable you to clear all other globally recognized ITIL Certifications. Once certified, you increase the chances of your employability and these certifications can certainly help you build a remarkable career in any of the varied sectors where ITIL is used extensively. Since ITIL is used in many sectors, there is huge demand of ITIL Professionals skilled in handling, managing, and analyzing data for business purposes. Therefore, grab this opportunity and make maximum of this time. Enroll now for ITIL because this is the ideal time to undergo the ITIL Certification training. With this, you will succeed in ITIL and Service Management and the Companies looking for ITIL Professionals may find and hire you for their growth and success. To enroll, you may visit any of our branches namely Pimple Saudagar, Nal Stop, and Kharadi. Secure your Future with ITIL Certification Training at Etlhive !*ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. *IT Infrastructure Library is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. *The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.