Get Updates on Demo session,Syllabus and timings by filling up this form
About Chartered Functional Analyst (Level II) Course
Previously known as Association for Investment Management & Research (AIMR), the CFA institute provides a Chartered Financial Analyst Certification upon completion of the CFA course for aspirants wanting to make a career in the investment and financial industry. CFA Course can be divided into 3 levels of accomplishment – Level 1, 2 & 3. While Level 1 concentrates on the basic concepts and tools, CFA Level 2 course comprises of the application of these tools and techniques, asset valuation techniques, company analysis, capital market theory and so on. Successful completion of all 3 levels of CFA course makes you a CFA Chart holder which is a sign of your competence and integrity as a financial analyst.
Passing grade on CFA Level I exam.
- Current MBA students/MBA aspirants
- B Com / M Com students
- CA aspirants
- IT professionals
CFA Level 2 Syllabus
Ethical and Professional standards
- Ethics Code and Standards of Professional Conduct, Standards of Practice Handbook
- Standards Guidance - 1 to 7 Standards of Practice Handbook
- Standards of CFA Institute Research Objectivity
- The Glenarm Company
- Concept of Preston Partners
- What is Super Selection?
- Trade Allocation - Fair Dealing & Disclosure Reading
- Understanding the Changes Investment Objectives
- Understanding Correlation and Regression
- Issues in Regression Analysisand Multiple Regression
- Analysis of Time-Series
- Excerpt from Probabilistic Approaches
- Scenario Analysis
- Decision Trees
- Determination and Forecasting of Currency Exchange Rates
- Economic progress and the Investment Decision
- Regulation in Economics
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- What is Intercorporate Investments?
- What are Employee Compensations?
- Post-Employment and Share – based
- Concept of Multinational Operations
- Understanding the Evaluating Quality of Financial Reports
- Understanding Integration of Financial Statement Analysis Techniques
- Corporate Finance
- What is Capital Budgeting and Capital Structure?
- Analysis of Dividends and Share Repurchases
- Learning Corporate Performance, Governance, and Business Ethics
- UnderstandingCorporate Governance
- What are Mergers and Acquisitions?
- Applications and Processes of Equity Valuation
- Concepts of Return
- Analysis of Industry and Company
- Discounted Dividend Valuation
- Free Cash Flow Valuation
- Market-Based Valuation: Price and Enterprise Value Multiple
- Residual Income Valuation
- Private Company Valuation
- Fixed Income
- Understanding the Term Structure and Interest Rate Dynamics
- What are the Arbitrage-Free Valuation Framework
- Analysis of Bonds with Embedded Optionsand Valuation
- Learning Credit Analysis Models
- Learning Credit Default Swaps
- The Process of Portfolio Management
- The Statement of Investment Policy
- Multifactor ModelsIntroduction
- Managing and Measuring Market Rise
- Markets of Economics and Investment
- Active Portfolio ManagementAnalysis
- Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading
- Forward Commitments : Pricing and Valuation
- Contingent Claims Valuation
- Strategies of Derivatives
- Alternative Investments
- Investments in Private Real Estate
- Concept of Publicly Traded Real Estate Securities
- What Private Equity Valuation?
- Introduction to Commodities and Commodity Derivatives
CFA Level 2 Course Features
One Stop Solution!
Ability to attend missed sessions